Thursday, December 9, 2010

Interview with Kid Zoom

Lately there's been alot of fuss about this artist called Kid Zoom who's opening his own show soon and if you want to know what he's all about, read an interview by Morgan Spurlock.

"Morgan Spurlock: When I first came to NY in 1991, I was overwhelmed but excited beyond words. I felt like I was meant to be here. What were your first thoughts when you arrived in NYC?

Kid Zoom: My first time in New York was only last year, but I had a very similar experience. It’s a massive, intimidating, overwhelming place, especially coming from a small city in Australia – But the great thing was exactly what you said, I felt like this was where I was meant to be. I went home to Australia, sold my stuff and 6 months later I moved here.
"

via Vandalog

No comments: