Saturday, July 30, 2011

Something wonderful for your eyes!

This beautiful work is made by Zoran Palurovic. Some more pictures after the jump.
Also you can check out an interview made with him by Fecal Face crowd.


How do you pay the bills?

The artist of survival

Describe your process for creating new work.

Works – collages you can see as the first, appeared in 1998 and now they are a little bit modified with watercolours. For a long time they were discarded, almost thrown away. I was not confident about them then, and probably about myself either. Fortunately, they stayed, and today I can present and exploit them refreshed. My usual process stars from the computer. I make sketches for prints, oils, objects. I take photos of different objects or scan collages – from all these, very interesting things can be produced by modifying and combining them on the computer, using various techniques like these from an exhibition 3 years ago

...

No comments: